Credit Risk Analyst
4 days left
Credit Risk Analyst
We are currently recruiting for Credit Risk Analyst to work with our client based in the Banking Industry. The role is based in Dublin .This is a 6-month contract position.
This role will review and challenge the stress testing process, which requires proven partnership, leadership and credit and market risk expertise as the team will coordinate across multitude of stakeholders in first line of defence teams, ERM governance, model development, reporting, technology, Internal Audit, and external regulators.
He/ She will have the opportunity to work with senior risk pool owners from multiple risk stripes, including wholesale credit, retail credit, counterparty, market, liquidity, etc. He/ She needs to leverage the analytics expertise on both the loss models and scenario models to support the firmwide stress testing program.
- Conduct annual reviews of programs across a number of areas, including Regional (legal vehicles), country, Market trading/ non-trading, Credit wholesale/ retail, Counterparty, and liquidity risk.
- Contribute to additional review, which may be required based on changes in scenario, assumptions, or methodologies, as well as significant macroeconomic or market events
- Conduct data analysis and support pool owners in reviewing the results.
- Analyze and interpret reports, make recommendations addressing business needs.
- Communicate findings to applicable stakeholders and ensure action plans are defined to remediate issues
- Evaluate stress test results and actions (e.g. limit setting).
- Assist in the development of analytic engines for business product lines.
- Communicate results to a variety of audiences.
- Conduct analysis and package it into detailed technical documentation reports to meet regulatory guidelines and exceed industry standards.
- Identify modeling opportunities that yield measurable business results.
- Supervise junior team members.
- 5-10 years' industry experience in risk analytics field, including credit/ counterparty/ market/ liquidity risk analytics, model validation, model analytics, etc.
- Master's Degree or equivalent in STEM or other quantitative fields required (Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance etc.) with 5+ years of Quantitative experience.
- Fewer years of relevant experience will be considered for candidates with higher academic qualifications and/or certifications such as a PhD, a second master's degree, FRM or CFA.
- 5+ years of experience in either sell-side or buy-side Research, Macro/Cross-Asset Trading or relevant academic research; preferably including experience across different asset classes
- Experience in developing macroeconomic/market-driven portfolio loss models and familiarity with relevant regulatory guidance, including the CCAR/DFAST process
- Experience in scenario design and developing scenario expansions models
- Knowledge of risk appetite, limit setting, banking book/ trading book products and risk management practices
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (EXCEL), SAS, R, Python or other programing languages
Apply for Credit Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly