£35,000 - £45,000 Full Time Salary
An exciting full time opportunity to work for a leading Health Insurance provider, who is looking to fill a key senior role within their Head Office in Peterborough. You will need excellent communication skills, working within a financially regulated and professional environment, demonstrating influence across all departments with a focus on the business relationships and the associated costs. We look to you to build an understanding of our future Company needs, applying your knowledge and experience to drive and establish contractual efficiency's, demonstrating the desire to succeed and the flexibility to overcome challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Apply leadership and management within our business contracts, including the negotiation and management of costs.
- Ensure that procedures are accurate and in line with the FCA guidelines and reflect best business practice, ensuring that changes are effectively communicated.
- Effectively manage appointments and represent the Company professionally in order to develop and influence external business relationships with medical service providers.
- Production and interpretation of regular reports to support the business objectives and appropriate decision-making, identifying opportunities for innovation.
- Support the development and management of products and services offered by the Company.
- Drive towards continuous improvement in performance and processes.
- Liaise with the Company Claims Manager to resolve service invoice queries.
- Guide and assist in the development of support and services offered through the company's Medical Advisory Panel.
- Remain abreast of industry changes to co-ordinate, prioritise and manage relevant projects and developments in order to support business activities.
- Experience working within a contractual environment.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to persuade and influence at all levels.
- Strong problem solving and analytically skilled, with a results focused approach.
- Well-developed communication skills and an excellent team player.
- £35,000 - £45,000 Full Time Salary
- Regular Monday to Friday office-based hours
- Access to Pension Scheme
- Great Annual Leave Benefit including additional family days
- Free Worldwide Multi Trip Travel Cover and discounted rate for family members
- Cash benefits linked to Personal Accident, Life Cover and Critical Illness
- Monthly Employee Rewards Scheme
- Commitment to Employee Learning and Development
- Access to Well-being Services and Discount Scheme
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Friendly working environment in Peterborough - convenient location close to the A1