This role will be responsible for the planning, monitoring, control and execution of the production schedule necessary to meet operational & customer service goals of the plant.
Other key responsibilities include the maintenance of master data, helping to manage product transitions to Dublin plant, creation of intercompany PO's.
What your responsibilities will be
- Project Management of New Product Introduction throughout the plant.
- Creation of Project schedules with a focus on meeting company and customer deadlines.
- Monitor daily tasks to ensure that it is on schedule with production plans, coordinating any adjustments as necessary.
- Participate in plant production meetings.
- Initiate, organize and lead process / continuous improvement projects.
- Support the monthly S&OP process.
Who you are
- Demonstrated strong technical skills in ERP navigation and reports. Specific experience with SAP is preferred.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to make structured decisions on a routine basis.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Science, or closely related discipline is required. Master's degree in the same fields or closely related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience is required, preferably in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or FDA / EU regulated environment.
It is a brilliant opportunity for you, Grifols is fully aware that its employees are one of its major assets.
We are committed to maintaining an atmosphere that encourages all our employees to develop their professional careers in an excellent working environment.
Information about Grifols is available at www.grifols.com. If you are interested in joining our company and you have what it takes for such an exciting position, then don't hesitate to apply!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Grifols is an equal opportunity employer.