Job type: Full time -Permanent
Experis are seeking to hire an experienced Project Manager for an excellent client who is a world leader in recycling solutions, offering planning, design, manufacturing, installation and support to waste & recycling industry experts across the globe.
The project manager will assist in delivering small and large-scale projects in Ireland, the UK and the wider international market.
Day-to-day will include project scheduling, allocation of time and resources as well as manage site managers & sub-contractors to ensure work is completed on time, to a high standard.
- The project manager will be responsible for all aspects of the projects from inception through to client handover.
- Developing step-by-step project plans, outlining timescales, costs and resources needed to design and deliver individual projects.
- Managing numerous projects in terms of specifications, planning, deployment and close out
- Leading & guiding project teams.
- Overseeing the relevant Site Managers, driving on-site delivery, and maintaining a continuous focus on Health & Safety and Quality.
- Organise and lead regular site progress meetings to monitor and record progress, providing detailed progress reports, to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Ensure all contract variations are accounted for and claimed in line with company procedures
- Responsible for ensuring the clients requirements are being met
- Work closely with other departments at every level
- Prepare Client Quotations
- Scheduling of invoices/payments
- Travel will also be required - working onsite when required
- 3+ years previous Site Supervision/Management/Project Management experience of projects
- Engineering qualification desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter, work under your own initiative whilst also working as part of a team is essential to this role
- Must be flexible
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- AutoCAD an advantage
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite Subsidised Canteen
- Death in Service Life Insurance Cover
- Free Parking
- Wellness Program
- 21 Days Annual Leave with additional long term service days
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly