Salary - £28,500 - £30,500 per annum, depending on shift pattern
Shifts - Day Shift: 6am - 6pm
- Night Shift: 6pm - 6am
Location - Duxford CB22 4QB
Our market-leading client based just south of Cambridge is looking to expand their current production team due to increased demand. A global leader in advanced materials technology, this company has been established and pioneered numerous advances within their field in their many decades of operating.
There are various roles available covering different areas within manufacturing. This is a great opportunity as the client looks to expand their current workforce due to growth and market demand.
- Be responsible for constructively reporting machine, material, or documentation faults.
- To efficiently and effectively carryout the allocated process
- Maintain clear and accurate stock and process records.
Full training will be provided, though previous experience within a manufacturing/production environment would be advantageous.
- Reliable and timely
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT knowledge
- Able to understand and complete written instructions
- Able to understand new products, processes and to resolve process problems
These roles will be covering a variety of working patterns based around 12-hour shifts - averaging 12 shifts a month with rest periods as long as 8 days between. Over time is also regularly available and paid at 1.5x or 2.0x the rate depending on the shift.
This is a six-month temporary to permanent assignment. After six months permanent employees enjoy even more great benefits such a generous pension scheme, annual bonus scheme, private medical and protection plans and the ongoing opportunity to develop a long-term career within the company.
Interested? Click apply today and send your CV to find out more!