Dev Ops Engineer
7 days left
- Candidate must have valid visa to work in Ireland (Stamp 4/EU Passport)
- Job Type: Full time, permanent
- Location: Dublin - Remote
- Salary: €60,000
- Sector: Information technology
Experis are looking for a DevOps Engineer on behalf of a client to support their Saas Platform. Our client has fully remote options and has offices in Dublin that can be used if you wish to work onsite.
What is on offer?
- Life Assurance
- Bonus - Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up, automating, administering, and maintaining AWS cloud-based production systems to make sure they are available, efficient, scalable, and secure.
- Building, releasing, and managing the configuration of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing, which aims to guarantee the high quality of our goods and services.
- Problem-solving and system troubleshooting for platforms and applications.
- Using the finest available cloud security solutions to ensure the security of vital systems.
- Making recommendations for process and architecture enhancements.
- Examine new vendor products and technological choices.
- Automation of manually intensive software deployment and release operations.
- 2+ years experience AWS
- 1+ years Dev Ops experience
- CI/CD Knowledge
- Python experience
- Windows and Linux system administration experience.
For more information, please email [email protected] or call +353 1 6455245
Apply for Dev Ops Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly