HR Administrator, Hybrid
7 days left
HR Administrator, Dublin 12, Hybrid
An exciting opportunity to join well established company in Dublin 12.
The HR Administrator role is permanent, full time and Hybrid.
The role will support the administration needs of the Human Resources and report to the Head of HR Strategy.
What we offer:
- 21 days annual leave
- Great pension package
- 50% off car and home insurance (upon completion of probation period).
- €70 monthly lunch allowance
- €180 Wellness Wallet - can be used towards gym membership, dental, etc.
- Deliver a General Administrative resource supporting the People Processes and Practices within FBD.
- Actively engage in HR system testing, process mapping, and policy updating.
- Capture relevant data as part of ongoing report building or vendor instruction requirements.
- Participate and assist in the rollout of HR activities and initiatives.
- HRIS System Data Amendment or Updating
- Payroll Data notification
- New Joiner form processing
- New Joiner Orientation
- Maternity Leave processing
- Invoice Processing
- Leaver Processing
- Contract Generation
- Email account Management
- Ad hoc activities as required.
What we need:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Administrator role or third level HR Qualification.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems administration and / or a Third Level HR qualification will be at an advantage
- A confident team player who is also well capable of working independently and on his / her own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage with wide range of stakeholders
- Proactive and highly organized, with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadline
- Proficiency in MS Office applications particularly MS Excel and MS Word
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and willingness to learn
DO NOT MISS THIS EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY! APPLY TODAY!
Contact me for more details on [email protected] or 0860246376
Apply for HR Administrator, Hybrid
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly