- Location- Cork - Hybrid 4 days in office - moving to 2 days after 3 months
- Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
- Salary Range - Up to €80,000
- Sector - IT
My client is an innovative and curious technical wizard, driven to find new and creative ways of solving challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
The ideal candidate will be deeply technical, constantly tuned into the needs of the business, and recognise that the only thing that matters is delivering a seamless and positive customer experience.
If you're comfortable quickly pushing 80:20 version 1's and iterating these based on customer feedback, love to work and experiment when it comes to different technologies, and comfortable working in a fast paced startup, we'd love to hear from you.
- Take ownership and drive the best software development/engineering and operational practices for the team
- Lead and collaborate in conversations about the design and architecture of our codebases and upcoming new builds and code refactors
- Designing and Developing scalable solutions to complex backend problems
- Lead the end to end project lifecycle and manage the sustainability of existing tool
- Development front end applications & back end cloud services using Angular and AngularJS.
- Experience in full stack software development environment, data modelling, designing REST APIs and micro services development.
- Participate in the full cycle of development
- Develop responsive and elegant cross-platform functionality, with an eye for user experience
- Help track and address technical debt
- Work closely with our core users and other teams to gain interesting insights
- Coordinating and managing our Information Security processes and procedures
- A driving force behind always making the product better.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (significant industry experience may be considered in Lieu of a degree)
- Strong database background (MySQL, Teradata or equivalent)
- Experience with SPA, MVC or micro-frameworks
- Linux fundamentals, shell scripting
Technologies they use:
- Frontend: React / Redux, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
- Backend: PHP 5/7, Laravel / Symfony, MySQL / PostgreSQL, API REST, Redis, PHPUnit / Behat
- DevOps: AWS, Nginx, Docker, Ansible
- Tools: Sublime Text / Visual Studio Code, JIRA, Git, Postman, Selenium / Katalon.
What they offer
- The opportunity to join a world-class team with an amazing culture and team spirit in a convenient location in Cork.
- Great career development - this business is scaling rapidly.
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work with and support some of the world's leading brands.
For more information, please send your CV [email protected]
Candidate must be EU Citizen, have stamp1G visa, or Stamp 4 visa.
Apply for FullStack Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly