ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 80 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years.
Headquartered in the US, we connect more than 600,000 people with work every day from 2,200 offices around the world. Our Manpower brand serves across 75 countries and territories, Experis operates across 50 countries and territories and Talent Solutions delivers services to 82 countries and territories.
We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year. In 2021 we were awarded Investors in Diversity accreditation and earned the Keep Well Mark for our workplace wellness programme - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
For more information about ManpowerGroup, visit www.manpowergroup.com, www.manpower.ie, www.experis.ie and www.rightmanagement.ie.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Pharmaceutical Recruiter to work on an RPO account, this role is responsible for providing permanent recruitment services to our client. This role will report to the RPO Manager for the client.
This is a full-time permanent position. You will primarily be working from home however you would be expected to visit the client site in Clondalkin, Dublin 22 from time to time.
- Day-to-day recruitment delivery for a range of skillsets and levels
- Proactive in developing relationships face to face and over the phone both with the client and internally within ManpowerGroup
- Generate a pipeline of strong candidates to be sourced, screened, interviewed, and follow up.
- Utilise direct sourcing, networking techniques, internet recruitment, client website, referrals, and advertising to source candidates
- Streamline the interview, feedback and de-brief processes with the client stakeholders involved in the hiring process
- Manage the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey from initial contact through to start-date
- Communication of information to Leadership in the support of the pre-qualification and on-boarding processes
- Work closely with the client stakeholders to support identification of suitable candidate profiles and ensure personality fits for a variety of different teams
- Coordinate Job offers
- Perform Reference Checks
- Work in a structured, organized, and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process and GDPR requirements
- Track job requisitions and reporting
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of recruitment experience
- HR / Business related qualification
- Experience working within the Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing industries
- Knowledge of cGMP or regulated environments
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide best-in class customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to take ownership and drive results
- Organised, focused, innovative and passionate
- Team player who is flexible and friendly to clients, internal stakeholders, and candidates
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days
- Additional Birthday Day as a holiday
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development, and progression.
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*Employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.