Senior Transport Planner
Senior Transport Planner in Dublin
Do you want gain vast knowledge and experience into the world of freight forwarding from one of Ireland's most established and progressive companies?
Due to continued growth and expansion in our client's Planning & Logistics team, we have an exciting role for a Senior Transport Planner to join their offices in Dublin. This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate long-term opportunities for career development.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Benefits including healthcare, company pension plan
- A fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a world leader in transport and delivery solutions
- Attendance and Service Awards and Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will carry out the planning of domestic vehicles for Transport of Domestic, Road Freight & Logistics customers
- You will also be required to work with the transport department to manage costs and work on weekly transport profit and loss report
- Operating 'counterbalance' and 'bendi' forklifts in addition to the electric pallet truck will be a requirement.
- You'll be assisting the Warehouse manager with the control and issue of raw materials to production, in line with FIFO
- Assisting with the preparation and identification of finished goods for shipment/transfer to TGE logistics partner
The ideal candidate should have the following traits:
- 5 years+ experience working in a senior transport role
- Knowledge of transport P&L and cost analysis in the marketplace
- Flexibility to do shift work including weekends
- Cpc holder would be an advantage
- 3rd level qualification would also be an advantage
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this job, reach out to me on 016455215 and I will call you back for more details.