Responsibilities of the Role:
Website content management
- Own the day-to-day website execution plan to support eCommerce and business goals driving sales growth, conversion rate and AOV.
- Plan and execute end-to-end SEO optimised product launches creating market leading consumer experiences.
- Responsible for landing page creation including selecting templates, components and modules, copywriting, adding/editing content (copy, images, video, tagging, SEO. metadata) to compose web pages based on brand guidelines and stakeholder input.
- Manage FAQ and other ancillary pages and update as required.
Merchandising & trading
- Create plans to align with the online trading strategy and contribute to its success.
- Own the full cycle of website merchandising with the goal of increasing sales through categorisation of products into new and existing categories, product placement and ranking throughout the website and visual merchandising to guide customers through the buying journey.
- Infuse analytics into merchandising strategy, combining internal purchase and site metrics, market trends and competitive analysis.
- Execute promotions.
- Create, optimise and report on website performance in Google Analytics. Produce daily, weekly and monthly sales performance reports and analysis.
- Ownership of tracking daily key performance metrics, looking at run rates for visits, engagement, journey funnel trends to create actions for improvement.
- Completing and reporting on competitor reviews.
- Contribute to ideas across website features, navigation, style and tone of content and promotions to maintain a customer journey that minimises friction.
- Review and propose initiatives and tactics to improve trading opportunities.
- Ensure website content is optimised for SEO.
- Analyse cart abandonment, investigate ways to improve this.
- Work with eCommerce plugins like Nosto, Reviews, Active Campaign etc to grow average basket and increase conversion rate.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, digital and design teams & external agencies.
- Other tasks which may be required and designated by the eCommerce, Marketing Manager, and Digital Marketing Manager.
- 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A digital native with a deep understanding of eCommerce.
- Understands website metrics and best practices.
- Experience with search engine optimisation, conversation rate optimisation and user experience.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with a proven track record of leading and delivering multiple projects and managing stakeholder expectations.
- A team player, able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop best in class content and evaluate results.
- Good at problem-solving and communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- CMS experience - Magento and WordPress highly desirable.
- Solution-seekers rather than problem spotters with a positive attitude - people who want to make the most of every day and situation with a belief that we can always find ways to do things better and see the positives in others.
- Competitive salary commensurate with role and experience.
- Hybrid working.
- Flexi time.
- 25 days basic annual leave.
- Company pension scheme.
If you feel you could be a strong fit for the role, please contact Jessica Duggan at [email protected]