Commercial Underwriter, Dublin 12, Hybrid
Commercial Underwriter - Insurance, Dublin 12, HYBRID
An Amazing opportunity to join one of the most well-established broker companies in Ireland and their Commercial Underwriting Team.
What we offer:
* Great pension package
* 50% off car and home insurance (upon completion of probation period).
* €70 monthly lunch allowance
* €180 Wellness Wallet - can be used towards gym membership, dental, etc.
* Underwriting business in accordance with agreed standards and limits to deliver planned financial results.
* Execute and adhere to underwriting discipline through ongoing monitoring of selection criteria, rating strength and use of variable pricing tools.
* Improving quality of Underwriting Portfolio/Business mix through effective underwriting within risk appetite.
* Manage referrals & queries for cases within underwriting license and in adherence to guidelines.
* Work collaboratively with other members of team and with colleagues in other parts of organization to provide excellence in service standards to our customers.
* Completing all tasks in line with department procedures including those for renewal management, complaints and error management, SLAs ,CPC timelines and agreed PBO's
* Support and encourage a high performance culture within the team and broader business through participation in training and internal Quality Assurance activities.
* Any other duties/responsibilities as may be reasonably assigned in line with company requirements
What we need:
* Achieved a professional insurance qualification qualified to a minimum level of Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP).
* aSelf-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and an active desire to develop knowledge and experience.
* A Pragmatic Decision maker with solid assessment and reasoning skills.
* Quality focused to provide excellent service to all customers and meet deadlines as required.
* Excellent keyboard skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and an underwriting application.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated record in building working relationships within team units and with other internal and external stakeholders.
* Ambitious and energetic in their approach to their work and possess a positive outlook.
DO NOT MISS THIS EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY! APPLY TODAY!
Contact me for more details on [email protected] or 0860246376