Executive Assistant Athlone 40k-50k
Contract 6 months
Our client is a software services company. They work with their clients to resolve their toughest challenges through applied software innovation.
They have created Ireland's best team of software developers to build the mission critical software that powers some of the world's most successful companies. They provide a challenging and exciting working environment with scope for personal development.
Summary of the role:
The primary function of this role is to assist the CEO in providing an efficient responsive administrative and organisational service and ensure a high level of service is maintained. Previous secretarial and administration experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment is a must.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise their workload and demonstrate initiative to resolve issues quickly. Our client can offer flexibility with working hours from 20-40 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will need the following:
- Primary Degree with least 3 year's experience as an Executive Assistant at Director level
- Experienced in event management / group sessions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills in particular Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Good relationship builder and proficient stakeholder manager
- Flexibility in changing demands whilst at work
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Resilient and reliable
- Team player and an advocate of the Company values
- Exceptional communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management and co-ordination for both on-site and off-site appointments and meetings
- Preparing and collating information for meetings and taking minutes at various meetings as and when required
- Handling correspondence to include incoming post and emails prioritising and responding as appropriate, bring information to the attention of the CEO or senior management as necessary
- Maintaining filing system and company records for the CEO
- Responsible for all travel arrangements and accommodation requirements
- Expense management for the CEO and senior management team
- Act as main point of contact for internal and external queries
- Establishing appropriate relationships and maintaining current relationships that will enhance and expand business opportunities
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations as required.
- Office support and continuous involvement in ad hoc projects and activities.
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.
Do not miss out on this excellent opportunity. Contact Catherine on +353 1 6455210 or email [email protected]