Product Support Associate
We are currently recruiting for a Product Support Associate to work with our client SAP in Dublin. The role is hybrid. This is a 12-month contract position.
So, what is this Job about in short?
As a "Product Support Associate", you will work directly with Customers to solve their issues and allow the use SAP's products in a timely manner and with seamless communication workflow. You will be given trainings and guidelines as how to run "best in class" service against Product Support processes.
Your key focus will be our Customer's satisfaction and Customer Centric mindset. Your innovative spirit will be encouraged, and this is evident in the many ideas from our Engineers that have already become success stories in our transformation journey.
A key element of this role is ensuring your adherence to SAP's Core Values and commitment to provide a best in class experience to both our internal/external Customers and colleagues. If you're passionate about success and results driven, this job might be for you.
SAP's key expectations should be fulfilled through the delivery of tasks below.
Success -Commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP
- Achieve excellent level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure achievement of your own and Teams' KPIs
Accountability - Keep your word by executing on commitments made to ourselves and others.
- Work independently and apply effective problem-solving skills
- Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions in complex environments for specific fields/areas
- Resolve known errors by means of SAP Notes, Knowledge Base Articles, solved customer incidents, documentation, WIKI, or verifying customized entries and configurations
- Report coding errors to our development organization
- Attend e-Learning Lessons, Remote Learning Sessions, Classroom Training and Coaching
- Identify patterns and their solutions with incoming customer incidents
- Use SAP Remote Supportability Tools to diagnose problems directly on customer systems
- Share and document knowledge through creation of WIKIs and Knowledge Base articles
Professionalism - We exhibit professionalism by consistently delivering quality work. Act with integrity, treat others with respect, pursue personal expertise and execute with discipline.
- Be the face of PS and SAP by bringing a high-performance image to the external world
- Interact with customers via multiple channels like written form, phone, and chat: drive Customer interactions trough different real time channels.
- Build and act upon your development plans, regularly reviewed with your Manager
- Hear and work vs feedbacks and lessons learnt (achievements as well as areas for improvement)
Integrity - We are honest and fair and take responsibility for all our actions. Treat our customers and co-workers with sincerity and respect.
- Handle any personnel conflicts with maturity and fairness
Teamwork - Take personal initiative in collaborating to achieve success.
- Be adaptable to the company and Product Support Strategy
- So how do you know if you're ready to apply for this role:
- You can assess, plan, and troubleshoot while collecting information about the customer issue
- You have programming/debugging skills
- You have proficient English verbal & writing skills
- You want new challenges every day
- You want to make an impact on SAP's success in a highly competitive environment
- We need you to drive SAP Product Support transformation if:
- You are a Team player
- You commit to drive best in class service by acting according to Product Support methodologies and best practices
- You are a passionate learner who's motivated to take on challenges - always looking to do things better (both personally, as part of a team and for the company).
- You are capable of prioritizing effectively with a customer centric mindset
In short, the key attributes we are looking for:
- Positive Approach
- Execution mindset
- Act with high emotional intelligence and empathy to our internal/external customers
- Easy change adopter
Your Work experience includes
- 0-2 years in similar experience or talented fresh starter
- Attraction for technical solutions
- Experience or attracted by working in a strong multicultural environment
- Fluent English speaking/writing
- German speaking would be a plus
Education & qualification
- University Degree or College Diploma program in Computer Science, Business and Technology, or related areas. Equivalent professional experience will be considered
- Experience in SAP ERP or other vendor ERP solutions
What Manpower @ SAP Offer:
In addition to a fantastic flexible work environment, this role offers 22 days annual leave, plus your birthday off, and free lunch (office working) among its benefits.