Account Manager - ICT Services Sector
Our client is a leading IT Solutions specialist with its customers core to everything that it does. They have dedicated Account Managers who offer tailored solutions to their customers across a range of business challenges and integrated technology solutions
This role is based Dublin 12 and a full driving licence is essential.
What's on offer?
- Strong base salary with generous commission structure.
- Excellent benefits package including Healthcare Scheme, and Contributory Pension Scheme
- Long term sick leave
- Car allowance
- Regular Social Events
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate growth and new business in both the private and public sector markets in Ireland.
- Exceed targets on existing customer accounts
- Ensure accuracy in forecasting and keep the company CRM tool up to date.
- Generate, manage, and close new business from within the Irish market.
- Build relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Meet and exceed agreed monthly and annual margin and order intake targets.
- Manage all customer engagement, solutions definition, bid negotiation, pricing and closure activity.
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- 5+ year's Account Management experience working in ICT Solutions.
- Experience selling to C-Suite customers
- A track record of exceeding targets
- Experience with strategic planning and accurate forecasting
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A third level degree in a related field is desirable.