Leading in the provision of Electronic Point of Sale systems for the retail sector, specialise within the areas of supermarkets, convenience stores, forecourts, pharmacies, off licences and coffee shops.
What's on offer?
- Excellent career progression opportunities, as well as gaining valuable experience
- Monday to Friday based in Galway
- Salary: 30.000
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation and repairs of retail systems, PC's, and testing communications before sending out to site.
- Analysis, diagnosis, and correction of faults.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Updating and closing all tickets assigned to you when resolved.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
- Providing remote support to customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Third Level IT Qualification/CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+ certification or other related IT professional certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, and upgrades
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment.
If you are interested in this Setup Engineer position, please contact me through LinkedIn, or directly to arrange a confidential follow up call with me: +353 1 645 5252, or through [email protected]