- Job Type: Full time -12 Month Contract
- Salary: €55k-€65k
- Location: Dublin West - Hybrid
An Amazing opportunity to join one of the most well-established broker companies in Ireland and their Claims Team. If you are data curious, excited about deriving insights from data, and motivated by having impact on the business, we want to hear from you.
What's on offer?
- Discounted Car & Home Insurance
- Hybrid working
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, update, and manage reports/datasets.
- Further automation and enhancing of current processes.
- Development of a variety of Tableau dashboards on departmental data sets and generating insights from these outputs.
- Support broader business in other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Tableau desktop or other visualisation tools experience.
- Strong Excel experience.
- Experience with large data sets, data manipulation, and data cleansing.
- Strong focus on quality, documentation, attention to detail, completeness, and accuracy of reporting data.
- Python and/or Alteryx us advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with an ability to discuss and explain report findings in a clear and concise manner.
If you are interested in this Data Analyst position, please contact me directly to arrange a confidential call on: 01 645 5252 send your CV to [email protected]