As a Quantity Surveyor you will work collaboratively with the contracts manager and management team to deliver high quality projects from inception to handover. Projects can include Residential, Educational, Healthcare, Commercial and Refurbishment Projects
This vacancy is currently open in Dublin and Galway.
What we can offer you
- An opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company with excellent career growth opportunities.
- A friendly and supportive work environment with a company that places great value in its staff.
- An opportunity to join a company that is paving the way with innovative ideas using new building technologies and materials.
- Being part of a company with a giving back ethos and a long established Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
- Continuous pipeline of projects in the West of Ireland
- Market Leading Salary
As a Quantity Surveyor, your responsibilities will include
- To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the projects.
- Prepare the cost / value reconciliation reports accurately
- Managing standard construction contract forms, including variations and final account agreements
- Supervising and managing the accurate and timely project delivery reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Ensure subcontract orders are prepared in accordance with company procedure having achieved the appropriate approvals.
- Attending meetings with the Client, design teams, subcontractors and specialist subcontractors
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar with 3+ years' post Graduate experience
- Experience working with PWC form of contract
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail, able to gather, interpret and present data to facilitate preparation of budgets and subsequent valuations
- Proficient in Excel and Cubit
- Methodical, conscientious and organized, works to deliver high standards
- Confident working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team
Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential and applicants who do not fit this criteria will not be considered