Civil Design Project Manager
Civil Design Project Manager - Co. Galway
Our client specialises in providing multidisciplinary engineering practices in the Irish Market. Our client is committed to providing the best civil engineering practices for each project. As they are expanding, we are looking for an experienced Civil Design Project Manager to join their Building and Infrastructure division of civil engineering.
What's on offer?
- Healthcare insurance.
- Company pension plan.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Company social events.
- Hybrid work opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Management and contract administration of Civil Engineering and Building projects to ensure that design requirements, project schedules, and project budgets are achieved.
- Preparing preliminary inspection plans and undertaking and managing BCAR inspection as required.
- Property inspections and preparation of detailed engineering reports
- Where directed by the Operations Director, liaise and meet with Clients to ensure delivery of the appropriate reports, designs, and associated outputs.
- Procurement of Site Investigation, Civil Engineering Works including preparation of Specifications, Drawings, and Bills of Quantities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Our ideal candidate will have Minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience in the design of civil and building infrastructure projects (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Sports, Education, Pharmaceutical).
- We are looking for someone who has a working knowledge of construction contracts such as GCCC or PWMF Forms of Contract and other forms of contract.
- Our ideal candidate will have experience working with MS Office, AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Will hold a Level 8 Honours Degree Qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering.
- Further qualification in Project Management is preferred.
If you have any questions on this role or want to apply, please contact [email protected]