Design/Project/Senior Civil Engineer
- Manpower Ireland
- 06 Jan 2023
- 03 Feb 2023
- Odilija Talockaite
- Job Type
Design/Project/Senior Civil Engineer - Galway, Mayo, Limerick, Sligo or Dublin.
Our client specializes in providing multidisciplinary civil engineering practices in the Irish Market. Our client is looking for an experienced Design/Project/Senior Civil Engineer to join their team! This is a brilliant opportunity to join an existing team in the Building and Infrastructure Division.
What's on offer?
- Healthcare insurance.
- Company pension plan.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Company social events.
- Hybrid work opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of contract specifications and drawings
- Surveying and site inspections
- Preparation and Review of preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer packages and subsequent preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Contribute to the project team on a day-to-day basis
- Direct communication and meetings with Clients
- Implementing the company's ISO policies and procedures
- Assist in the Preparation of tenders
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal Candidate will hold a Level 8 qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience for the Design Civil Engineer role.
- A minimum of 5+ years relevant work experience for the Project Civil Engineer role.
- 8+ years of experience for the Senior Civil Engineer role.
- Will have Design Experience on building projects (residential, mixed-use developments, industrial and commercial) in the public & private sector.
- The candidate we are looking for must be proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Rev Revit, Bentley MicroStation & Rebar; Caddie & Utility programs for Drainage and HECRAS and Solidworks
If you are interested in applying for one of these open roles or have any questions , please contact [email protected]