Quality & Compliance Assistant
- Manpower Ireland
- EUR40000.00 - EUR50000.00 per annum
- 06 Jan 2023
- 03 Feb 2023
- Luke Ryan
- Construction, Engineering, IT
- Job Type
Quality and Compliance Assistant in Galway (Hybrid)
Progress your career in a renowned multi-disciplinary engineering practice!
Due to continued growth and expansion in our client's Building & Infrastructure Team, we have an exciting role for an experienced Quality and Compliance Assistance to join their Galway office.
This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate long-term opportunities for career development.
What's on offer?
- Flexible working hours with competitive salary
- Benefits including healthcare, company pension plan, tax saver scheme
- Career pathway programme and excellent progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work with the Building & Infrastructure Division who cover a broad range of civil engineering and building projects for both private and public sector clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be communicating between project managers, and internal quality and regulatory groups, with respect to all quality and compliance instances across the company.
- Engage with clients and partners to ensure correct compliance and contractual documentation is in place on all projects.
- Meet with external auditors as required, as part of the internal audit teams.
- You will also be supporting contract administration of the projects to ensure that design requirements, project schedules, project budgets, and all requirements of the ISO 9001 systems are in place for projects within the Building & Infrastructure Division.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Strong knowledge of compliance regulations, especially ISO 9001 compliance standards and Engineers Ireland Accreditation
- Minimum Level 7 Relevant Honours Diploma Qualification in Quality/Engineering/Science or Administration discipline with 5+ years experience in Engineering, Construction, or similar professional services sectors.
- Diligent work ethic with a strong focus on Lean processes.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office)
- Having completed a Lean-certified training course would be advantageous.
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this job, reach out to me [email protected] and I will call you back for more details.