5 days left
We believe that diversity adds value to our business, our teams, and our culture. We are committed to equal employment opportunity fostering an inclusive environment where diversity makes us be outstanding.
We are seeking an experienced Advertising Specialist who will manage paid search and display campaigns and support the expansion of programmatic advertising, including media / placement buys.
The successful candidate will work with several Grifols brands with different goals, challenges, and target audiences and must have an analytical mind and business acumen to support product, sales, and marketing teams by providing insight into effective customer engagement.
What your responsibilities will be
- Create, develop and implement effective advertising campaigns (both search and display) as a part of omni-channel approach to reach goals and ROI, both short-term and long-term.
- Perform keyword research, provide ad copies, and banner design guidance for A/B testing.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to support various Grifols brands - manage several campaigns on different platforms (paid search, GDN & media / placement buys).
- Develop a great understanding of target audiences (healthcare professionals and patients).
- Analyze funnels, customer intents, and behavioural changes of each segment, and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Propose creative and connected solutions to engage with target audiences in a highly regulated environment.
- Optimize and report on the performance of campaigns, including most important KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic etc., and craft a compelling story with the data.
- Work closely with the Data team to ensure timely delivery and uploads of campaigns performance data into BI tool to enable teams to access reports and insights autonomously.
- Execute tests to identify trends to achieve maximum ROI in all paid search campaigns.
- Recommend website and landing page optimizations to improve the campaign's performance and UX.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities and ensure an alignment with their goals.
- Communicate effectively and be comfortable presenting and pitching ideas to senior stakeholders.
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
Who you are
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong English language skills, being able to read and understand medical content and write ads targeting healthcare professionals. Spanish or German is a plus.
- At least 4 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role - strong understanding of digital marketing (including social and email).
- At least 2 years' proven experience managing Paid Search campaigns (Google and Bing).
- At least 2 years' proven experience managing Media Buy and Programmatic campaigns.
- Experience with Google Display and Video 360.
- Experience in tags / pixels implementation (using Google Tag Manager).
- Experience designing or working with designers to create banners.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company is not required but is a plus.
- A strong analytical background and experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- A proven ability to develop meaningful insights from data and experience reporting on and presenting key findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing projects.
What we offer
It is a brilliant opportunity for you, Grifols is fully aware that its employees are one of its major assets. We are committed to maintaining an atmosphere that encourages all our employees to develop their professional careers in an excellent working environment.
Information about Grifols is available at www.grifols.com. If you are interested in joining our company and you have what it takes for such an exciting position, then don't hesitate to apply!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Grifols is an equal opportunity employer.
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package
- Contract of Employment: Permanent position
Apply for Advertising Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly