5 days left
We believe that diversity adds value to our business, our teams, and our culture. We are committed to equal employment opportunity fostering an inclusive environment where diversity makes us be outstanding.
Grifols is looking for a UX Designer to join our diverse, multi-disciplinary team in Dublin. At Grifols, we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of people around the world.
You will be essential in scaling our design operations and collaborating with various brands and stakeholders across our therapeutic areas.
Reporting to the UX Manager, you will become a vital player in the evolution and rollout of our design system and become a crucial voice in the team's digital transformation and implementation.
Our mission is to deliver outstanding user experiences to all users across our various digital platforms.
What your responsibilities will be
- Use the design system to create exceptional user experiences while aligning to business objectives and goals.
- To identify and articulate design problems, solutions, and feedback effectively to stakeholders while pragmatically considering technical and business requirements
- Engage closely with project leaders/owners and web development to ensure the final handovers are delivered to the highest quality.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external agency partners to drive the success of campaigns and project deliverables.
- Design and manage complex UX/UI business-centric products across multiple platforms such as websites, apps, landing pages and emails.
- Involved in projects at every stage of the design process, from research and wireframes to design and developer handoff
- Design functionality and features to support conversions and lead generation whilst ensuring seamless integration
- You will have a vital input in the progression and upkeep of our design system by identifying new additions and creating process efficiencies.
- Be up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Working on multi-paced projects in both collaborative and autonomous environments while meeting deadlines
- Supports and contributes to advancements in digital capabilities within the company and participates in evaluating new vendors/technologies.
Who you are
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A degree in UX or Interaction Design, a related field, or relevant qualifications in designing user experiences for the web following UX design practices and principles
- Proven track record as a UX professional delivering insight-driven and user-centric experiences with a portfolio to support (minimum three years experience)
- Experience in working with UX/UI design tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD, Invision, Zeplin or similar
- Experience in conducting and analysing UX research using various methods and tools, including moderated/unmoderated interviews and tests
- Ability to correlate UX/UI projects and improvements with quantitative impact
- You are comfortable working in multi-paced and multi-cultural environments
- You can follow processes and guidelines in a regulated industry
- You have excellent attention to detail, a problem-solving aptitude, and an eagerness to learn
- You possess excellent communication skills and can effectively present concepts and ideas to various stakeholders
- You have a deep understanding of design systems to ensure consistency in user experiences across our digital products
- You have a thorough knowledge of web accessibility standards and best practices
An Advantage to have the following:
- Experience in creating micro-interactions, animation, or motion design
- Experience in email marketing design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working with CMS; LifeRay, SiteCore, WordPress
- Experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- An understanding of digital marketing tactics
What we offer
It is a brilliant opportunity for you, Grifols is fully aware that its employees are one of its major assets. We are committed to maintaining an atmosphere that encourages all our employees to develop their professional careers in an excellent working environment.
Information about Grifols is available at www.grifols.com. If you are interested in joining our company and you have what it takes for such an exciting position, then don't hesitate to apply!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply for UX/UI Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly