TEAM LEADER - Insurance Sales, Mullingar Branch
An Amazing opportunity to join one of the most well-established broker companies in Ireland. We are looking for a Team Leader in our client's Mullingar branch.
The primary function of the Team Leader is the management of a team and the smooth running of the day-to-day sales and support of the operation.
- Working closely with and reporting to the Sales & Performance Manager, you will be results focused and your key responsibilities will include:
- Focus, motivate and inspire the team in a goal and results orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Conducts one to one's with team members to assess performance against objectives.
- Carries out call evaluations on a weekly basis to ensure consistency and adherence to all regulatory requirements and best practice in customer engagement.
- Provides leadership, support and development to members of the team and builds on the strengths of the team members that drive optimum performance.
- Oversees and manages the day-to-day operation and workflow of the team in an organised and efficient manner.
- Creates a learning environment to ensure that the transfer of knowledge and insight occurs.
- Acts as a point of referral for complex and escalated queries.
- Working closely with team colleagues to collectively achieve overall targets set
- Ensuring all systems and procedures as laid down by the Company are complied with
- Accruing and maintaining comprehensive up to date knowledge and information of the Company's Personal Lines and Commercial product range and compliance requirements, and completing relevant industry qualifications as appropriate
- Carrying out such duties as management may require from time to time
What we offer:
- 21 days annual leave
- Great pension package
- 50% off car and home insurance (upon completion of probation period).
- €70 monthly lunch allowance
- €180 Wellness Wallet - can be used towards gym membership, dental, etc.
- Financial support to towards CPD.
- Hold a third level qualification and / or appropriate professional qualification and be APA, CIP qualified or Grandfathered in the area of selling personal and commercial insurance)
- Customer focused
- Excellent negotiation, influencing & decision-making skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work on own initiative and also work as part of a team
- Strong resilience
- Target driven and results orientated
- Proactive approach
- Proficient in MS Office Suite - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) Commercial awareness
- Problem solving
- Strong organisational skills
DO NOT MISS THIS EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY! APPLY TODAY!
Contact me for more details on [email protected] or 0860246376