Insurance Claims Department Manager
Insurance Claims Department Manager, Dublin
An Amazing opportunity to join well-established insurance company in Ireland for Claims Department Manager position.
The role is permanent, full time, comes with several benefits such as: pension, Healthcare, wellbeing package.
- The Claims Support Manager is responsible for several Claims Support Teams that provide support and services to the operational and technical handling needs of the Claims Department.
The Claims Support Group includes four teams:
- The Claims Change Team plays a key role in delivering the changes and improvements required to achieve company's Claims Department's ambition to keep our promise by making good the losses incurred by customers and claimants in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- Claims improvement projects include a mix of initiatives of varied scale, scope and complexity.
- Claims Investigation Unit (Anti-Fraud Team) aims to minimise exposure to fraud by ensuring only valid claims are settled at fair value.
- The role holder will manage the team that provides a range of services and uses a number of tools to ensure we prevent, detect and investigate claims fraud.
- Claims Analytics Team is responsible for providing Claims, other business units and key stakeholders data analysis to understand trends, assess performance and inform decisions.
- Claims Vendor Management Team is responsible for ensuring our vendors provide excellent service and value to meet company and customers' needs.
- For each of the areas you will be responsible for managing, coaching, mentoring and supporting the direct line assistant managers who oversee the day-to-day activities of each of the support teams.
- You will establish and oversee embedding appropriate frameworks; understand performance through measurement and analytics; and drive continuous improvement initiatives across claims handling teams, to deliver superior claims settlement outcomes and reduce the cost of claims.
- Oversee and manage the following teams. Fully responsible and accountable for teams' performance; for building and developing technical proficiency and expertise; and maintaining engaged high performing teams.
- Third level degree and or professional qualification in an Insurance, Accounting, Auditing or Risk Management discipline
- A minimum of 4 years' experience at management level in a large financial services / insurance organisation.
- Experience and ability in delivering change through technology and a proficiency or understanding of systems and technology at a strategic operating level
- Technical claims handling expertise an advantage
- Proven leadership and excellent people management ability (in particular of teams comprising of Fraud, Leakage and Quality Assurance Specialists)
- An in-depth understanding of operational processes within the financial services industry
- A process improvement mind-set and demonstrable experience in delivering process improvement and change
- Proven ability to implement and oversee quality assurance and control frameworks
- Demonstrable experience of driving individual and team performance and a proven results-oriented approach to service delivery
- Ability to motivate others to deliver superior performance
- Ability to think strategically and interpret high level strategic objectives into operational initiatives and practice
- Quantitative approach to problem solving
- Numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with all levels across various claims teams and cross-functionally. He/ she will have proven ability to influence, organise, motivate and get buy in from people outside their direct reporting line.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
DO NOT MISS THIS EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY! APPLY TODAY!
Contact me for more details on [email protected] or 0860246376