Office Administrator / Customer Service
Full Time: Permanent, onsite
Our client is a leading Irish wholesaler. They provide high-quality products at an affordable price worldwide.
They have an all-encompassing product range and are renowned for their distinction in Customer service with fast dispatch for their client worldwide. As a team, they offer steadfast product advice when needed and are relentless in lending support to existing and new customers.
Summary of the role:
The primary function of this role is to ensure a high level of customer service and assistance to the rest of the office team in this collaborative, fast-paced flexible environment.
The successful candidate will need to be supportive, honest, highly organised, and friendly. Reporting to the company director, this role is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a varied role the is growing.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent remuneration package including performance-based bonus
- 20 paid holidays + Bank holidays, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm working hours, Mon-Fri
- Easily accessible for drivers with free parking
- Join a collaborate and welcoming team that is highly regarded in their industry
The ideal candidate will need the following:
- Strong communication & sales skills (via phone/email)
- Organised with the ability to multitask and focus on priority projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & Outlook, or similar computer software
- Previous Equine background would be beneficial
- Experience in Sage or similar packages would be of benefit but not essential
- 1-2 year of relevant working experience in a fast-moving office environment
- Must hold a minimum of second level education
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing and invoicing orders
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers on a regular basis
- Undertake general administrative tasks, dealing with phone & email queries/orders
- Providing general administration support to the team
- Document control, assisting with processing updates to project documentation
- Assisting with stock control and day-to-day purchasing
- General filing in the office
Do not miss out on this superb opportunity to join an already established fast-paced collaborative company. Call me, Catherine, on 01-6455210 or email me at [email protected]
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly