Senior Conference and Events Coordinator
Manpower Recruitment are looking for a Full Time, Permanent, Senior Conference and Events Coordinator based in an established College enviroment in Oxford City Centre.
Hours will be Monday-Friday with some Flexibility for late evenings and weekends for buisiness needs when needed.
The Salary for the role is betwwen 27k-30k depending on experience.
This exciting new role will assist our Head of Sales in our Conference & Events team with admin and logistical duties over both sites.
This role will administer sales enquiries for our conference events from start to finish, including being a presence on the day to provide a first-class service to our commercial clients.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for sales enquiries
- Manage client site visits and upsell
- Evaluate enquiries, create client event contracts and generate invoices
- Liaise with internal departments for event to run smoothly
- Build strong relationships with organisers
- Keep up to date and engage with social media audiences on daily basis
- Attend/exhibit at national/international trade shows
- Provide support for departmental events: attending events at weekends and evenings, where necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous professional/formal event management experience: planning, delivery and evaluation for online, in-person and hybrid events
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, including handling enquiries by phone and email
- Proven experience of nurturing good relationships with clients and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral
- Competent experience of MS applications
In addition, candidates will ideally have:
- Data protection awareness
- Professional social media usage experience
- Working knowledge of Kinetix event database systems
If interested in the position, please get in contact with a Manpower Representative.