Senior Project Coordinator
Senior Project Coordinator - Co. Meath
Our client is a leading recycling and engineering solutions company. We are looking for an experienced project coordinator to join their expanding team. You will have the opportunity to work on variety of projects in Ireland, the UK and the international market.
This role is fully on-site.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 21 days annual leave.
- Life insurance / Health insurance cover.
- Wellness program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of step-by-step project plans, outlining timescales, costs and resources needed to design and deliver individual projects.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information, providing administrative assistance to the projects team.
- Liaise with project/site managers and internal departments daily, assisting with project schedule management.
- Scheduling of invoicing and billing to clients, as per project timelines & agreed terms.
- Preparation of Operational & Maintenance Manuals.
The ideal candidate:
- The candidate we are looking for will have experience of working in a similar role previously.
- Will hold excellent IT skills (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project).
- Must have the ability to multitask and work under strict deadlines.
- Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work under their own initiative as well as part of the team.
- AutoCad experience is desirable for this role.
Apply below for this position.
Apply for Senior Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly