- Dublin West, Dublin
- 12 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Maintenance Tech
- Ann Marie Corcoran
- Job Type
Maintenance Technician to cover off all areas of preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance & repair work
The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing planned preventative, predictive & corrective maintenance within the Grifols Worldwide Operations facility.
What your responsibilities will be
- Responsible for the preventative and corrective maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of packaging lines, facilities & plant equipment.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and GMP during maintenance work, including maintaining the workshops and spare part storage areas in an organised and tidy condition at all time.
- To participate in all training and assessment activities related to the position e.g GMP training, equipment technical training, Health & Safety requirements and undertake additional tasks as assigned by the maintenance manager or maintenance supervisor.
- Continuous improvement of production processes equipment, by identifying and implementing improvement projects that will improve the operating effectiveness of equipment.
- Experience and knowledge of plant maintenance and calibration systems. Including software management systems. SAP PM
- To be familiar with all relevant SOP's equipment validation and controls for the operation and safe running of equipment.
- To assist with training of machine operators on machine set up, operations fault correction and adjustment.
- Respond to out of hours calls and emergencies as part of an on-call roster within the maintenance department.
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Experience in high volume automation/ robotics required.
- Experience in manufacturing plant equipment (HVAC, process equipment)
- Responsible for the day to day updating of SAP with the relevant work orders and the correction information relating to preventative, corrective and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Clear understanding of vision systems, Cognex, Systec is advantageous.
- Understanding of the production of purified water is advantageous.
Who you are
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Senior trades qualification and at least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Experience of hands-on of mechanical and electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing equipment, high volume packaging lines.
- Pharmaceutical and or food experience desirable.
- Must possess superior written and verbal skills excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask.
- Experience in Pneumatics, electronics, hydraulics, Programmable controllers, servo drives, HVAC and specifically vision systems.
- Experience in high volume packaging equipment.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- Facilities experience
- SAP PM experience
- Experience in PLC Siemens, Omron
Information about Grifols is available at www.grifols.com. If you are interested in joining our company and you have what it takes for such an exciting position, then don't hesitate to apply!
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Grifols is an equal opportunity employer.
- Shift Work
- Contract of Employment: Permanent position