Packaging Process & Reliability Engineer
This hands on position is responsible for end to end project management of the projects in the packaging plant while providing technical support to the packaging lines and coordinating with the NPI/Planning team to ensure all recipes, classes, Cognex jobs etc are prepared correctly to ensure the Packaging operation runs correctly first time every time.
What your responsibilities will be
- Setup, Management and modification of recipes, Classes in the packaging lines
- Execution of trials and associated documentation
- Co-ordinate with Manufacturing plants for NPI and artworks
- Working with vision systems for according to the requirements of the product
- Troubleshoot issues with internal departments & with vendors
- Provide Technical support to the packaging lines
- Involvement with internal & external stakeholders in relation to new packaging lines and projects and its management from end to end
- Working with Validation, Quality department as required
- Training of Packaging teams on improvements, new process as required
- Analyse improvements in the packaging lines to increase efficiency, reduce costs while ensuring compliance to relevant procedures & GMP
- Creation of Change controls, Risk assessments & associated procedures
- Provide written reports & Presentations are required
Who you are
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Minimum Bachelor's degree. Emphasis on Biology, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or closely related scientific / technical discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or EU regulated environment is required.
- Equivalency: In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, candidate must have a vocation certification ina technical field, and a minimum of 4 years of related experience in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or EU regulated environment.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgement.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to make structured decisions on a routine basis.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire high performance in others and align team members around shared goals.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate, guide, train, coach and develop department personnel.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of cGMPs, EU regulations, and industry guidelines highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Must be flexible with working hours / shifts in order to accommodate the 24 hour, 7 day plant operation.