Manufacturing Packing Line Technician
- Undisclosed Company
- Grays, Essex
- £33300 - £39000 per annum + additional benefits
- 17 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Androulla Andrews
- Engineering, Manufacturing
- Job Type
Experienced Manufacturing Packing Line Technician required for a world leading brand in Thurrock - 34K-39K per annum
Manpower UK is recruiting experienced and professional Manufacturing Packing Line Technician for our prestigious client, a worldwide cleaning products manufacturer and supplier in Thurrock. You can find products of our clients brand in almost every home in the UK! They are now in need of manufacturing technicians to work at their flagship London site, the largest of it's kind in Europe! This is an exciting opportunity to work for an industry leader that prides itself on it's worldwide reputation, rewarding it's staff with competitive pay packages and a great sense of secure employment alongside an exceptional perks and benefits scheme.
To elevate production systems to high levels of reliability and flexibility, we need to high experienced technicians to lead this work within an autonomous team environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a proven practical background of applying operational skills to solving production and equipment related issues
- Be willing and able to suggest and implement changes that will improve equipment reliability or throughput.
- Proven experience in operational skills, good innovation skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills.
- A "can and will do" attitude with good communication skills and can work as part of a team.
Preference will be given to those who have basic mechanical or electrical skills with a background in packing/process equipment/FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment.
Perks and Benefits
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to suit different individual needs and lifestyles, take a look below at these amazing plans!
Private Medical Insurance / Generous Pension Plan / Share Savings Program / Healthcare Benefits / Employee Assistance Program / Family-Friendly Leave Entitlements / Family Care Program / Company Discounted Shop / On-Site Medical Team / Free On-Site Gym and Facilities
33K-39K starting salary per annum + great opportunity to top up earnings with additional hours and overtime shifts available.
Hours of work
Days - 05.45/18.00
Nights - 17.45/06.00
You will be working on a continental shift pattern, working on a 2,2,3 shift pattern working both days and nights
If you are interested in working with a global giant and match the above criteria, then please feel free to apply for this position. Alternatively, email your CV or call 07483 936 389.