Senior Recruitment Consultant
5 days left
Senior Recruitment Consultant
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 80 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years.
Headquartered in the US, we connect more than 600,000 people with work every day from 2,200 offices around the world. Our Manpower brand serves across 75 countries and territories, Experis operates across 50 countries and territories and Talent Solutions delivers services to 82 countries and territories.
We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year. In 2021 we were awarded Investors in Diversity accreditation and earned the Keep Well Mark for our workplace wellness programme - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
Manpower is currently looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant. You will play a key role in supporting recruitment for clients within various sectors - Sales and Marketing, Finance, etc. You will be responsible for managing existing clients in addition to developing new clients across Ireland.
- You will manage the complete recruitment process lifecycle
- You will be responsible for the full life cycle of perm recruitment from business development, consulting with clients, job qualification, candidate attraction, interviewing, and successful placing candidates with your clients
- Your business development strategy will include liaising with Manpower global colleagues to leverage international relationship, local client development through relevant industry events, social media, calls, and meetings.
- You will maximise revenue from collaborating with existing clients and developing a comprehensive understanding of your client's needs
- Providing excellent service to your candidates and clients through honest and prompt communication
- Achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets and KPIs
Your Skills & Experience:
- A third level qualification is desirable
- 2-3 years' proven agency recruitment experience
- Proven track record in developing new clients and exceeding revenue targets
- Ambitious with an interest in developing your career with a global organisation that has local expertise
- Team player with exceptional communication and relationship building skills
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days.
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development and progression.
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*Employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.
Apply for Senior Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly