- Manpower Ireland
- Dublin, Dublin North
- EUR35000.00 - EUR45000.00 per annum
- 17 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Luke Ryan
- Construction, Engineering
- Job Type
BIM Technician in Dublin
Progress your career in an exciting multi-disciplinary engineering practice!
Due to continued growth and expansion in our client's Building & Infrastructure Team, we have an exciting role for a BIM Technician to join their Galway office. This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate long-term opportunities for career development.
What's on offer?
- Flexible working hours with competitive salary
- Benefits including healthcare, company pension plan, tax saver scheme
- Career pathway programme and excellent progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work on high value, landmark structural projects, and eco-friendly sustainability projects within this award-winning international consultancy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be producing Revit models with output 2D technology for a range of multi-million-euro projects
- Use BIM, Revit and AutoCAD systems for ongoing projects.
- You will work closely with clients and the design team to deliver projects to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to:
- BIM, Revit and AutoCAD essential experience within a large consultancy environment is preferable.
- Relevant third level qualification in architectural/ building information modelling technology
- Experience in developing structural designs and drawings from the Feasibility stage to the Detailed construction stage.
- Experience with Residential, Office blocks, Hotels, Commercial, Industrial, Pharma and Medical builds would be an advantage.
- In addition, the applicant should be able to demonstrate skills in software packages such as MicroDrainage, Microsoft Access and GIS software packages such as ArcGIS and MapInfo.
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this job, apply here or reach out to me on LinkedIn for more information - @LukeRyan.
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.