Sales Advisor-Insurance Sector-Naas, Waterford, Drogheda & Skibbereen
Our client is a leading Insurance company with office locations across Ireland. They are looking for Sales Advisors to join their teams in Naas, Waterford, Drogheda & Skibbereen. They have long-term success in the Irish market, across a large range of both corporate and individual insurance needs.
This role is fully onsite with no option for work from home or hybrid.
What's on offer?
- Strong remuneration package, generous bonus structure, pension and healthcare
- CPD & Professional Development opportunities
- Insurance discounts
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- 1+ years' experience in an office-based Sales/customer service environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Previous insurance/financial services experience is desirable
- Qualified or working towards Approved Product Advisor (APA), Approved Product Professional (APP), Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP)
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent and/or a relevant third level qualification
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meeting set out sales targets including prospecting, up selling and cross selling
- Handling customer queries and referring unresolved queries to the relevant personnel
- Ensure compliance to SOPs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Completing relevant industry qualifications and CPD hours as appropriate
- Identifying sales opportunities, cover/rate improvements, as appropriate
- Assisting customers at the initial notification of claims stage, in line with company procedures
- Ensure accurate data entry on to Underwriting systems
- Carry out customer interactions in a fair, compliant and professional manner