Customer Centre Advisor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities company as Customer Centre Administrator working for our client, this is a full-time shift working role within a call centre which could lead to a permanent role and career progression.
Working an average 37-hour week over a 9-week shift pattern. Your shift pattern will consist of 6 days on and 3 days off consisting of 3 days 07:00-15:30, the following 3 days 14:30-23:00 with the following 3 days off. Your shifts will be published in advance, so you know what you are working.
Overtime opportunities may also be available.
Opportunities to secure a permanent contract after 6 months.
Shift working £13.36 Per hour
Start date will be 27th February 2023 with 3 weeks training Mon-Fri 8am-4pm, after which you will move to a shift pattern with a further 3 weeks training. Your training will be based at their brand-new purpose-built building located on Ansty Park in Coventry.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for customer service representatives to join our fast-paced call centre, responding to incoming calls to the National Gas Emergency Service, providing a 24/7 service, safeguarding life and property. We are on an exciting journey of growth and evolution, one that has already seen us transform ourselves in so many ways and is uniting us through a shared sense of purpose and direction.
The role will involve you providing a high level of customer service, providing support and guidance to our customers who have emergency situations, an enquiry or complaint linked to Emergency, Response & Repair and Connections processes. There will be opportunities to gain multiple skill sets as you progress supporting you with your development.
You will start your journey at our brand-new state of the art Ansty office (CV7 9JU). This is in the top 25% of new buildings this year exceeding all sustainability regulations. It is one of the most environmentally friendly offices in the UK.
The site boasts free on-site parking including 67 electric vehicle charging points, chill out areas inside and out, coffee bar, onsite restaurant and a gym that is kitted out with all the latest equipment which is free to use. A wide range of health and wellbeing services, engagement activities and employee support groups are also available.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Handling customer calls to the National Gas Emergency Service
- Working in a high-pressure environment with a high volume of incoming calls and maintaining a calm and professional manner
- Creating and submitting accurate work orders
- Applying customer service techniques to handle all customer calls
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with the business, and immediate colleagues
- Demonstrating knowledge of processes and activities where applicable
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for customer resolution
- Exceptional active listening skills
- Strong communicator who takes and articulates decisions routinely and confidently
- Understanding of our client and the different services which we provide to our customers
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service, demonstrate a strong customer focus and can actively listen to customers
- Have the confidence and capability to deal with many and varied sets of customer circumstances and advise the customer on a range of options that apply to their situation
- Ability to use appropriate questioning to identify exact customer needs and explain what is involved in the process
- Ability to provide written communication
- Computer literate
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages
- Utilising the systems required to maximise their effectiveness
Be part of something big. Help shape the future of gas for generations to come.