I&AT Network Upgrade
- Sanofi Ireland
- 19 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Zaharia Ahmed
- Job Type
I&AT Network Upgrade
About the Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Digital ITS Manager, you will play an integral role within the team. You will lead network upgrade project across the whole site
About Sanofi Business Unit
The multiple national award-winning Sanofi Waterford biopharmaceutical and medical device campus is in Waterford on Ireland's southeast coast.
Established in 2001 and now with more than 700 employees, the site has seen more than €600m invested in state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology. Diversification continues to bring new products to Waterford and the expanded site portfolio continues to create new opportunities.
Purpose of Role
- Site Key User and / Project Manager (depending on experience) on the implementation of a site wide network upgrade.
- The Position will manage all aspects of the Network upgrade project. Replacement of all Edge switches, Wifi upgrade and Core switch replacement.
- Design, develop and document I&AT Network Hardware for the project.
- Assist in the creation of validation documentation, where applicable. Must be able to review validation documentation
- Execute I&AT Project deliverables for proposed equipment, systems, and Services
- Ensure that equipment in his or her area meet Genzyme / Sanofi site standards
- Manage I&AT quotes for projects and track budget, and procurement process
- Accountable for the qualification status of existing and new network devices.
- Responding to issues in a timely fashion
- Raise and manage IT Change controls
- Cost, Schedule, risk and resource planning and tracking and reporting on project status
- IT Related 3rd Level Degree or equivalent.
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar role preferable in a GMP environment
Skills & Knowledge:
- High Level of technical knowledge and ability.
- Working Knowledge of Cisco hardware
- Knowledge of Network and Telecoms
- Experience in Data Cable Management.
- Strong customer and service delivery focus.
A working knowledge of Cisco and cabling also some Main things are:
- Procurement and working with project controls
- Configuration of devices in conjunction with central teams
- Scheduling downtime with business units and central teams for implementations
- Strong project focus on deliverables for the project