HR Compliance Officer
Manpower are recruiting a HR Adminsitrator to join our client in Derby City Centre!
Working within a busy HR team, your duties will include:
- Provide onboarding, screening and compliance support to the wider HR team
- Deliver excellent customer service on a range of first-level queries and requirements relating to identification, screening and onboarding of new starters
- Take ownership of shared inboxes ensuring requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Assist in the identification, selection and onboarding processes by liaising with internal teams
- Prepare reports and management information from data
Successful candidates will:
- Have administrative experience
- Have experience providing good levels of customer service within a helpdesk role
- HR experience is desired but not essential as company training will be provided
Hours, Pay & Benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week
- £12.80 per hour paid weekly every Friday
- This role is a minimum of 8 weeks with the potential to be extended
- Free onsite parking
- Immediate starts available
- Manpower offer a free upskilling programme to boost employability whilst also offering discount to over 100 retailers!
For more information, please contact Ella!