- Undisclosed Company
- Belfast, County Antrim
- £23000.00 - £23300.00 per annum + Training + Benefits
- 20 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Ian Green
- Job Type
£12.28/hr + Training + Benefits + Early Finish Friday!
Do you want to develop a career with a world leading manufacturer? Perhaps you are looking for an opportunity that can offer further career development & progression?
Working alongside the Goods In Team, you will be monitoring and recording the quality of the materials brought into the production facility. Liaising with suppliers and discussing feedback will be an integral part of this role, however the training provided will ensure that you are confident in what good looks like!
You will play a critical role in the outcome of the goods produced within the business and this is an ideal opportunity for someone with a keen eye for detail to make their mark within the business.
- Management of the raw material sampling schedule
- Sampling incoming materials, logging results, and giving feedback to suppliers
- Gathering data during production
- Tracking complaints and claims to ensure all costs are recovered
- Contribute to the supplier approval process
- Excellent Communicator (written and verbal)Comfortable with Computers & ITAbility to develop relationships with co-workers and suppliersDisciplined approach to work demonstrating independence,Enjoys working on own initiative & learning on the job
Whats in it for you?
- Company Sick Pay SchemeLife AssuranceEmployee Assistance ProgrammeTraining and Development OpportunitiesHealth & Wellbeing benefits
If you wish to further your interest in this role and grab an opportunity whilst you can, then click APPLY NOW!
(transport, logistics, admin, administration, administrator, customer service, Craigavon, Belfast, dungannon, planner, lisburn, dispatch, Armagh, paperwork, office, goods in, quality, inspector)