QC Data Reviewer
- Sanofi Ireland
- 20 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Aminat Ibrahim
- Job Type
QC Data Reviewer
For more than 20 years, our Waterford team has continued to grow and diversify to serve patients around the world. Today, a team of almost 800 work together at a state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical and medical device campus.
Recognised through multiple local and national awards, Sanofi Waterford offers flexible working and access to a world of opportunities to grow your career at one location. As well as attractive benefits, the team enjoy access to an onsite gym and medical centre that underpin a strong commitment to health and wellbeing.
- Define, manage, and maintain a documentation control system for QC cGMP Documents
- Review QC testing data ensuring compliance to procedure, specifications, data integrity and cGMP standards.
- Identify OOT and OOS results and escalate as appropriate
- Point of contact for results internally and to external sites
- Support documentation issuance for lab activities
- Maintain Good Documentation Practices (GDP) including laboratory documentation and analytical reports.
About Sanofi Business Unit
The multiple national award-winning Sanofi Waterford biopharmaceutical and medical device campus is located in Waterford on Ireland's southeast coast. Established in 2001 and now with more than 700 employees, the site has seen more than €600m invested in state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology.
Diversification continues to bring new products to Waterford and the expanded site portfolio continues to create new opportunities.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values.
We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.