Business Systems Senior Project Manager - Fully Remote
- Undisclosed Company
- Colchester, Essex
- Up to £60000.00 per annum + + Benefits package
- 20 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Robert Gleeson
- Job Type
About my client
They have recently secured over £146 million from their investors and are looking for people to come on board who want to be part of the ambitious future!
The current mission is to ensure rural communities across East Anglia and Essex will be able to access future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband. They believe in giving back to all of their employees and empowering everyone to develop to their full potential. Their values are Ambitious, Loyal and Proud & they stand by these every day.
The below benefits are continuously reviewed;
- Salary up to £60,000 per annum
- 22 Days holiday, plus bank holidays. Increasing with service!
- Company bonus scheme!
- Private medical cover
- Access to 100's of discounts via Perkbox!
- Access to Perkbox Medical!
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Company events!
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
About this exciting opportunity
Looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the expanding Business Systems Development Team.
You will manage projects from initial definition through to implementation including the full software development lifecycle, from conception to design, design to development and development to deployment.
You will be responsible for managing the project timeline, resource and scope to meet the agreed business requirements and ensure the team is successful. This will include supporting requirement gathering and analysis, creation of documentation, training and deployment. You will use your strong interpersonal skills to engage with project stakeholders and then manage ongoing communications to ensure everyone remains informed at an appropriate level.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints, scope, timelines and quality.
- Responsible for the creation, identification, management of the project plans, dependencies, assumptions, issues and risks using the company's project and change management framework
- Manage relationships and communication with all project stakeholders.
- Agree the approach to delivery within the business systems development team.
- Provide clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues.
- Lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the business systems project delivery and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement.
- Ensure the decisions made on project approach are documented and comply with our requirements.
- Coordinate sprints, stakeholder meetings and daily stand-up meetings as appropriate.
- Ensure training and user documentation is provided to the business as part of the project plan
- Ensure deliverables meet quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Facilitate internal communications to promote effective collaboration.
- Provide regular, constructive feedback to the business systems development team and project stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide progress updates into the department programme.
- Support overall management of the department programme.
- Develop and maintain effective and proactive relationships with all stakeholders.
Your skills and experience
- Degree in Project Management, Computer Science or similar (desirable)
- Proven experience working in IT and systems project management.
- Proven experience in the delivery of projects based on agile development methods.
- Familiarity with software development.