Packaging Team Member
Packaging Team Member
- Maintain and support scheduled adherence to production and OEE
- Complete as relevant SOP's and training
- Adhere to all relevant dress requirements with respect to cGMP's and PPE rules
- Conduct duties in a safe manner and report all safety issues or concerns
- Maintain the required standard of housekeeping and hygiene
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and RFT (right first time)
- Ensure attendance at place of work when required
- Ensure complete handover takes place as appropriate
- Attend all site and team meetings as required
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Support cross-training plan when required
- Participate in Data Collection and Analysis
- Participate in investigations as required
- Operate equipment as part of the production line(s) to achieve the required level of production output
- Support team in achieving goals/targets.
- Adherence to aseptic practices and procedures
Skills and Knowledge
- Competent in the operation, cleaning, maintenance of all manufacturing equipment
- Ability to complete machine changeovers when required
- Demonstrated understanding of mechanical operations
- Good knowledge of cGMP
- Excellent interpersonal skills
About Sanofi Business Unit
The multiple national award-winning Sanofi Waterford biopharmaceutical and medical device campus is located in Waterford on Ireland's southeast coast. Established in 2001 and now with more than 700 employees, the site has seen more than €600m invested in state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology. Diversification continues to bring new products to Waterford and the expanded site portfolio continues to create new opportunities.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences.
We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
Apply for Packaging Team Member
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly