Business Intelligence Manager - Fully Remote
- Undisclosed Company
- Colchester, Essex
- Up to £60000.00 per annum + + Benefits package
- 20 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Robert Gleeson
- Job Type
*The start date for this role is February 2023*
About my client
They have recently secured over £146 million from their investors and are looking for people to come on board who want to be part of the ambitious future!
The current mission is to ensure rural communities across East Anglia and Essex will be able to access future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband. They believe in giving back to all of their employees and empowering everyone to develop to their full potential. Their values are Ambitious, Loyal and Proud & they stand by these every day.
The below benefits are continuously reviewed;
- Salary up to £60,000 per annum
- 22 Days holiday, plus bank holidays. Increasing with service!
- Company bonus scheme
- Private Medical cover
- Access to 1000's of discounts via Perkbox!
- Access to Perkbox Medical!
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Company events!
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
About this exciting opportunity
This is a senior role that will draw on your expertise, to not only manage a team of developers and analysts, but to serve as the main point of contact and SME, for all matters relating to data and Business Intelligence.
Providing advice and guidance to senior stakeholders and playing a key role in new business initiatives and strategic projects.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an effective leader and have a broad knowledge of all aspects of Business Intelligence, including: data warehousing, ETL, reporting and analytics tools (e.g., Power BI), data analysis, data governance and data management.
The main responsibilities for this role will be:
- Own and lead the evolution of business intelligence and data management strategy aligning with the developing enterprise solutions architecture
- Proactive engagement with business management to build a common understanding of BI strategy, developments and delivery
- Own and manage of all aspects of data management, reporting and data analytics
- Manage an established and highly effective Business Intelligence Team of seven developers and analysts; providing support, guidance, training and coaching
- Inspire and mentor the BI team to produce high quality insight, analysis and reporting solutions
- Lead the development and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions that meet business requirements and enhance the decision-making process
Your skills and experience
- Proven experience in a BI Manager role
- Proven experience in stakeholder management
- Designing and developing complex data models
- Datawarehouse/ relational databases and ETL processes
- Delivering complex reporting solutions
- Working with agile framework
- Excellent SQL skills