Marketing Stack Developer
- Salary: €65,000 - €85,000 (DOE)
- Location: Ireland, Fully Remote
- Job type: Full time -Permanent
Experis are seeking to hire a Marketing Stack Developer for an excellent client that provides industry-leading compliance, data governance, data leak protection, data retention, and digital rights management capabilities.
Our client is looking for an intellectually curious and driven stack developer to manage, develop and support their customer centric business applications, including Customer portal, Helpdesk, WordPress, Salesforce, Mailchimp, Calendly, Klipfolio and Olark chat.
The Marketing Stack Developer role is crucial in automating and optimizing their sales and marketing processes, by ensuring that the company's critical business tools, web and digital assets are properly integrated with their CRM and marketing automation tools.
This is a perfect opportunity for mid to senior level developers who are both disciplined and resourceful as well as being equally comfortable working with other developers, marketing, and sales.
The Marketing Stack Developer reports to Marketing and will be instrumental in creating the foundation of everything Marketing Operations and Marcom Technical Integrations.
- Integrate crucial marketing applications with sales platforms, such as Salesforce
- Integrate with databases (SQL, MongoDB), cloud services, and third-party applications
- Code and execute a diverse range of web properties
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and developers from other departments to streamline business operations
- 4+ years of web developer experience
- 1-2 years of experience working with and integrating CRM and marketing automation platforms, such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot etc.
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Web technologies including HTTP protocol, JSON, and REST
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases like SQL and MongoDB
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Knowledge of REST APIs and systems integration
- Become a part of a team of passionate, committed individuals dedicated to building a world-class product and personal growth
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus
- Full-time, fully remote work with flexible working hours
- 30 days paid time off which increases by a further 5 days after 5 years of service
- 1 extra day off on your birthday or on an alternative day if your birthday falls outside a normal working day
- Reimbursement of hardware, monthly internet connection cost, and weekly lunch
- Company meet-ups in places around the world