Autodesk Technical Consultant
Autodesk Technical Consultant (Remote Work)
Senior BIM specialist required to join one of Europe's leading Autodesk partners.
Our client is actively involved in the construction industry and are promoting Integrated Construction - how to connect data & workflows to bring real transformation to the Irish AEC sector. The successful Autodesk Technical Consultant will lead and present technical aspects of the Autodesk Construction Cloud to clients through their understanding of BIM methods.
What's on offer?
- Work from home
- Fully negotiable package based on experience.
- An opportunity to share best practices, innovation, & thought leadership within Europe's construction sector.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the Account Management team, you will develop a technical account plan that supports execution on the agreed upon strategies for the AEC Sector.
- You will perform in-depth assessments of customer processes to investigate, and understand the customer's needs. Utilise knowledge of the industry, business trends, technology, to identify areas of opportunity for customer process improvement.
- Facilitate workshops of varying sizes to help uncover business issues/drivers and use this information to develop innovative solutions for our customers.
The ideal candidate should have :
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Construction technical role (BIM Manger/BIM Coordinator) or as a Technical Consultant in the Autodesk partner network or at a competitive channel/manufacturer (Procore, Aconex, Viewpoint or similar.)
- Proven successful implementations of BIM platform technologies.
- Understands the AEC industry & keeps themselves informed of future trends.
- Understands BIM for Design, Engineering & Construction & how to articulate & convey corresponding benefits.
- Working knowledge & proficiency with the following Autodesk Solutions - Revit & Navisworks
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this job, apply here or reach out to me on LinkedIn for more information - @LukeRyan
Apply for Autodesk Technical Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly