About Sanofi Business Unit
The multiple national award-winning Sanofi Waterford biopharmaceutical and medical device campus is in Waterford on Ireland's southeast coast.
Established in 2001 and now with more than 700 employees, the site has seen more than €600m invested in state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology. Diversification continues to bring new products to Waterford and the expanded site portfolio continues to create new opportunities.
Work with the Automation Team to provide Automation support for operations and project implementation. Provide technical support & guidance to Process, Maintenance & Facilities Engineers. Act as the Automation support contact with manufacturing operational area's Fill Finish, Oral Dose, Packaging, Projects, Maintenance & Facilities.
Identify, evaluate & implement opportunities for continuous improvement of the PLC / SCADA Automation Systems & applications. To provide high level Automation support to operations to ensure our automation systems are kept in a compliant manner.
- Excellent technical knowledge with good operational and/or project engineering experience i.e. all phases of the GAMP life cycle validation phases. * Control system Change Control & Validation Protocol generation, review and execution.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team Player Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical control systems operational and/or project engineering role.
- Experience of PLC systems Siemens Elau an advantage
- Experience of SCADA systems Ifix / Wonderware Utility MS and EMS systems * Vision systems Antares / Systech (experience of Packaging Serialisation would be a distinct advantage for this role)
- Experience of Packaging and/or sterile vial filling an advantage but not essential
- Operational Support
- Hands on;
- Maintenance, PLCs Control Systems, Operational support in terms of Automations support PLC/SCADA sytsems and applications
- Electrical background, automation, megatronics, maybe have pharma
- or medical device experience, manufacturing is also an advantage, hands on experience.
- Advantage if worked in IT infrastructure as a big crossover.
- Project Management
- User interfaces
- Data transfer
- OPC, MES and Pi systems
- Data systems at the next
- level up
- Supporting as part of automation and maintenance team for anything day to day and running from automation point of view
Apply for Automation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly