- Salary: €70,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: Dublin City Centre (Hybrid)
- Job type: Full time -Permanent
Experis are currently recruiting a Scrum Master for an excellent client who is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of Risk, Strategy and People.
Our client's Dublin-based Innovation Centre is an innovative R&D and data analytics hub that delivers industry - leading digital solutions for its clients and colleagues.
Data Services is a department within the client's operations function and is headed by the CDO. Its mission is to provide a framework, with associated standards and data platforms, that enables the client's colleagues and clients to maximize the value of their data assets.
The Transaction Data Management (TDM) and Management Intelligence (MI) team is seeking an experienced and proactive Scrum Master for a distributed agile team.
You will be working with Product Owners and operational managers to prepare the product backlog as well as working with the scrum teams to ensure the sprint backlog is delivered. You will be asked to coach the teams in Agile principles and help mature our delivery approach.
- Establish, organise, and run the usual Scrum ceremonies for two busy Scrum teams, one in Dublin and one in India. The Dublin team is relatively mature, but the India team is just starting its Agile journey.
- Ensure Agile / Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, and where necessary coach the teams in implementing and practicing Agile principles.
- Track Scrum metrics in JIRA including team velocity and sprint / release progress and communicate this internally and externally, improving transparency and accountability.
- Help the product owner establish and enforce sprint priorities and release delivery deadlines. Ensure business objectives are understood and achieved by holding teams accountable for meeting sprint commitments.
- Prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goals, through mediation, arbitration, mitigation and addressing impediments with the team members and the organizational hierarchy.
- 4+ years working as a Scrum Master in a distributed Agile team with CSM or equivalent.
- A proven track record of being a servant / leader in a Scrum team. You will need the strength drive the teams and to remove blockers. You will be expected to improve processes through active management of the outcomes of retrospectives.
- Strong team player; able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across the organization.
- Understanding of the Data Quality domain and the delivery of KPI dashboards
- Ability to help technical team members and senior non-technical product owners to make the appropriate decisions.
- Additional qualifications such as CSPO (or equivalent), PMP etc.
- Exposure to solutions such as SQL, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Informatica DQ
- Strong insurance and / or insurance broking business domain knowledge
- Level 8 or 9 NFQ in a field related to Data Analytics
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Up to 12% pension contribution
- Healthcare cover
- Study Support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sports & Social clubs/Wellness Programme
- Paid annual leave and ability to purchase additional leave days
- Travel ticket / bike to work / dental are optional
- Subsidised canteen
- 35 hour working week