Customer Success Partner Advisor
Customer Success Partner Advisor/ Business Enablement Specialist
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 6-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland. This position is a remote role based in Ireland , but you will be expected to travel to either the SAP office in Dublin or Galway as part of your role.
- Monitor Team Mailbox for incoming termination requests from Customer Experience & Sales Organizations.
- Linking with team members regarding processing termination requests filled through internal mailboxes.
- Experience working with CRM systems (SAP,Oracle,Salesforce,Hubspot)
- Search for appropriate orders in Contracts & CRM databases.
- Processing requests and communicating with various internal SAP teams/ departments
- Verify that the details of orders match the termination requests. Determine if a request requires additional approvals.
- Communicate with requestor if details are missing from their request, otherwise update CRM system to indicate Terminated Opportunity.
- Follow established processes and checklists while providing insights and feedback for improvements.
Education and qualifications / Key Skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving and Highlighting improvements
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to learn.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Experience /Knowledge of revenue recognition with regards to renewals
- Order entry experience essential
- Experience working in CRM systems
- Understanding of Software Renewals is a plus