- Manpower Ireland
- Up to EUR31000.00 per annum
- 27 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Belinda Neary
- Marketing and PR, Sales
- Job Type
E-Commerce Executive-Dublin-Hybrid Role
Our client is a well-established travel, tourism and events company based in Dublin. They offer a large range of inbound travel solutions and group tours along with high-end conferences and events.
What's on offer?
- Strong salary with generous bonus scheme
- Excellent Learning and Training opportunities
- Hybrid/blended working option available
- Pension & healthcare contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- 1-2 years' experience in an E-Commerce, Digital Marketing or Technical Support role
- Knowledge of ecommerce systems especially content management & reservations platforms.
- Previous travel industry experience is desirable.
- Experience working with a CRM system is required.
- Proficiency in using online marketing tools and methods.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining, promoting, and managing online booking capabilities
- Investigating and responding to any/all client queries around e-commerce systems
- Working with new & existing clients to ensure an excellent user-experience
- Reviewing, assessing and implementing SLA contracts and agreements
- Providing technical support to both internal & external stakeholders
- Managing operation of the ticketing system
- Creating & communicating best practice procedures for optimised use of the system
- Driving increased online usage and engagement for all digital platforms across both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring the delivery and quality of content available via digital platforms
- Managing regular online highlights, promotions, and rankings reviews
- Creating strategic online partnerships to help deliver the objectives of the online team.