- Sanofi Ireland
- EUR13.80 - EUR14.8 per annum
- 27 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Zaharia Ahmed
- Job Type
- Location: Waterford
- Salary: €13.80p/h
- Job Type: Full-time, Contract
About Sanofi Business Unit
The multiple national award-winning Sanofi Waterford biopharmaceutical and medical device campus is located in Waterford on Ireland's southeast coast. Established in 2001 and now with more than 700 employees, the site has seen more than €600m invested in state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology.
Diversification continues to bring new products to Waterford and the expanded site portfolio continues to create new opportunities.
About the Opportunity
The successful applicant will become a member of the in-process QC Chemistry team onsite. The in-process QCC team supports the aseptic filling lines at Sanofi Waterford with activities including water sampling, water analysis and analysing foreign matter and glass damage found during the inspection process.
Engage with our Continuous Improvement programme to share your ideas and experience to further optimise our laboratory function. Comply with all regulatory and safety guidelines to protect yourself, your colleagues, and our patients.
- Water Sampling
- Product Sampling
- Effective interaction with other departments
To excel in this role you will need to have:-
- Operational experience of quality laboratories in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Detailed knowledge of quality management systems, pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, requirements for cGLP, pharmacopoeial methods and stability.
- Understand relevant quality/compliance regulations.
No prior experience necessary but good work ethic.
Working days initially but ideally flexible and able to do 2 shift 5 days a week.
Overtime eligible and need flexibility.
Apply today or contact myself at [email protected] for further information.