- Experis Ireland
- Dublin South, Dublin
- Up to EUR85000.00 per annum
- 01 Feb 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Jordan McBride
- Job Type
- Job type: Permanent - Full time
- Salary: €85k- €95k
- Location: West Dublin
- Hybrid: 2 days a week in office
Experis is currently recruiting for a Solution Architect for our client based in West Dublin. The Solution Architect will report to the Head of IT Architecture and be responsible for creating and maintaining the architecture of our client's business.
This involves identifying end-to-end solutions to deliver targeted business outcomes including the use of existing and/or new applications, application services, technologies, processes and information. This position will have a particular focus on integration architecture.
What's on Offer
- Pension & Healthcare
- Discounted Insurance
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Hybrid working
- Creating architecture diagrams, descriptions, solution blueprints and high/low-level solution designs
- Understanding end-to-end business and technical requirements and determining corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the project is aligned with the overall target enterprise architecture.
- Evaluation and selection of software product standards and services and design of standard/custom software configurations
- Support to project teams during implementation phase
- Presentation of solution designs
- 5+ years' experience
- RESTful API design, API security standards, API governance, Domain Driven Design (DDD) and microservices architecture
- API design standards, patterns and best practices
- Understanding of EDA and data streaming
- Integration platforms such as Boomi, Mulesoft, Azure Integration Services and message brokers such as Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Microsoft Azure
- Insurance industry experience is an advantage.
- Architecture certifications such as TOGAF, Archimate, Azure Solution Architect are beneficial.
- Excellent Communication and stakeholder management skills
If you would like more information on this role, please call Jordan Mc Bride on 01 645 5200 or send your CV to [email protected]
Must have EU citizenship, stamp 4, or stamp 1g visa